- As a full-time Salesforce Marketing Cloud Expert, your role will involve optimizing the platform and providing technical expertise to scale digital solutions, email marketing campaigns, and data integration. You will work closely with IT, sales, and marketing teams to ensure the platform is leveraged to its optimal capabilities.
- As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Expert, you must have a "can-do" attitude and be a good team player. You should have clear communication skills to effectively convey complex technical matters to non-technical stakeholders and client executives.
- Optimize the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to enhance digital solutions, email marketing campaigns, and data integration.
- Collaborate with IT, sales, and marketing teams to leverage the platform's capabilities effectively.
- Design customer journeys and develop associated data models.
- Build and customize preference centers to meet client requirements.
- Utilize Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, including Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Cloud Pages, and Mobile Studio.
- Work with API configurations and establish data models.
- Apply knowledge of Salesforce CRM, including Sales & Service Cloud and Communities.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute as a valuable team member.
- Communicate technical concepts clearly to non-technical stakeholders and client executives.
- Solution design
- Data segmentation, optimization, and management
- Scripting and query
- Web analytics
- Project management
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Multi-channel subscriber management
- Digital marketing knowledge
- 4+ years of experience working with Marketing Cloud platforms
- Must have Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification
- Technical educational background in a related field (Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of database marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply today with your updated resume to the below mentioned mail id and showcase your expertise as a Salesforce Developer.
Email id: email@example.com